Not sure yet what to do this summer holiday? Vanderkloof Dam is currently overflowing and full of life!
The water temperature at the moment is around 20 degrees, perfect sunny weather has been forecasted for the next few weeks and there are plenty of opportunities for just about anyone, here are just a few worth mentioning:
- Why not go Kayaking on the dam with Adventure Kayaking? Call them today on 071 519 7362 to book the kayak experience of your life. See the dam in a way you have never seen it before!
- River Rafting down the Orange River is becoming more and more popular and Adventure Kayaking has all the experience, gear and skills to take you down the river from Vanderkloof Dam.
- Bring your fishing gear and come show the locals how it should be done. Can you beat the biggest flyfishing yellowfish ever caught on Vanderkloof Dam?
- In the mood for something relaxing? Book into one of the very nice guest houses or lodges and have a relaxing time with your loved ones!
- Go for a picnic in Rolfontein Nature Reserve. Entrance is only R30 for the whole day!
There are many more things to do, but come and explore Vanderkloof and the area for yourself and see if you ever want to go back to the rushed city life!